Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Sorta OT: ok, PLEASE tell me we are doing a Valentine exchange this year!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member aero_AGdoll_lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2005
    Posts
    231
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Ok, I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to know if we are doing one of these this year. I personally want to desparatly [img]tongue.gif[/img] But I would like to know now because I dont usually have a lot of time on my hands because of school and homework, and my very many after school and school related activities, (ESPECIALLY this time of year! with prom, drama club, dress rehersal, costume making, school meetings, concerts, and everything else in between!) I would like to get started on them now. Also, I had never done one before last. Last year was a first, and I was NOT very creative with my cards! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I didnt like them much and after I saw everyone elses BEUTIFULE cards and other things, I got some brilliant ideas of my own! lol. I am lacking in card inventing skilles no more! hehe.

    Anyways, I just really need to know if we are doing one.

    Thanks bunches,
    [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] Anna

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been wondering about this too. I also would like to participate. I wasn't able to last year. I have more free time now.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Julia did it last year.... [img]wink.gif[/img] Hope she does it again.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Aunt Cornelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, we were just talking about this today! My dds and I were talking about ideas for our dolly Valentines for this year and we were saying how we hoped that there would be another exchange. That was really a highlight of our year last year! We showed them all off to our friends when they came over and everyone oohed and aahed over all of them. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member amandajg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2004
    Posts
    407
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I loved participating and would really like to do it again this year! It was definitely a wonderful pick-me-up last winter. All of the Valentines were fun to look at and so gorgeous! I also got some great ideas from all of the creative and clever people on here that sent the Valentines and am eager to make some more! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I hope someone will Volunteer to organize it, but we will probably need to get started on it quite soon.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would love to participate if there was one. I wasn't around last year, but I love swaps-especially Valentine's Day!

    -Jordyn

  7. #7
    Inactive Member aero_AGdoll_lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2005
    Posts
    231
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "bumpity bumpity bump bump bump"! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    That was a lot of fun last year!! It was also a lot of very hard work done on behalf of JuliaAM who did a fantastic job of coordinating and all. Being that it's the first week of January and Valentine's Day is February 14, there isn't enough time this year to get anything off the ground. Julia had arranged things well before Christmas last time.

    It was so special that I kind of view it like going to see the Pacfic Northwest Ballet perform the Nutcracker. My 11-year-old son would love to see the Nutcracker every Christmas, but we actually see it every second or third year. It makes it more special than doing it every year.

    Maybe Julia can post her Imagestation album that shows all the hard work she did. Not only did Julia coordinate and execute the whole undertaking, she made darling hand-made mini autograph books. My girls are already fighting this year over who gets to wear the one we received last year.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 06, 2006 11:49 PM: Message edited by: SugarMagnolia ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] the Valentine Exchange! It was definitely a pick-me-up to sit down with my dollies and look at all of the pretty and very creative valentines! If we do it again, that'd be great, even if it was smaller than last year's.

  10. #10
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    I was not here last year, but would love participating in this. It will be a little hard for me as Girl Scout Cookie Sales start January 21st and go through March, but I will squeeze the time in somehow. Please count me in!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •